Click here to add your own text
The process of consolidating two or more properties into one property.
The procedure to obtain consent for uses allowed for on a property only with the Consent of the Council, i.e. second dwelling units (granny cottage), churches, crèches, nursing schools, primary and secondary schools.
REMOVAL OF RESTRICTIVE CONDITIONS
The procedure to remove restrictive conditions from the Title Deed of a property, such as street building lines, restrictions on subdivision and more than one dwelling unit.
Compilation of reports on the zoning and development potential of land and include data such as zoning certificates, Surveyor General’s diagrams, Title Deeds, servitude, municipal services availability.
We have experience in all areas of planning and can support you at any stage in the process.
We can start by looking at the potential of your site and can advise on the best approach to promote development. Town Planning Services can appoint the technical team you’ll need and can manage them for you.
We can submit and negotiation planning applications, and where necessary progress appeals. The Directors regularly instruct Leading Counsel and act as expert witnesses in public inquiries.
Here’s just a few of the things we could do for you:
- Site appraisals and strategic advice
- Planning applications
- Certificates of lawfulness
- Supporting documents such as ‘design and access’ statements
- Retail impact assessments and economic statements
- Environmental impact assessments and screening opinions
- Project management and the appointment of a technical team
- Objections to development proposals
- Representations to development plans and new policies
- Discharging conditions and amending schemes